1) The girl loves the cold. I mean, prefers the cold over any other temperature. She would happily frolic all day long in the snow.
2) Popsicles are her singular favorite dessert.
3) She’s extremely independent. In fact, that’s the adjective we receive most often from strangers in describing her.
4) But, at the same time, you can tell that she was just meant to have other siblings. She loves being a little sister and, although Brae probably poses the greatest threat to her safety, she adores him.
5) She’s a very patient little girl. She understands what it means to wait her turn, and to allow others go before her. She must know that the wait is generally worth it.
We sure know that.